Our Business Principles
These are the principles that guide VelocityHealth Securities in its day-to-day operations:
- Integrity is first and foremost to our business. We expect our people to maintain the highest ethical standards in everything we do.
- Our clients' interests lead our organization. If we provide high quality services and value to our clients, our own success will closely follow.
- We are firmly committed to the principles of hard work, speed, value creation, determination, and execution. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in everything we undertake.
- We are passionate about our industry and our firm. We hold each other accountable for the highest level of professional standards, and we each feel personally responsible for contributing to the growth and ultimate success of our firm.
- We believe in “Accountable Capitalism” based upon integrity, appropriate incentives, and contributions back to society. We believe that we must be accountable to our clients, shareholders, employees, society, and our world in its entirety.
- Our firm is committed to giving back to society for creating the opportunity for entrepreneurs to exist and thrive. With this in mind, we commit time, capital, and resources to charitable causes on a national and international basis.
- Our assets are our intellectual capital, our network of relationships, financial capital, and most importantly our reputation.
- We go to lengths to identify and recruit the very best person for every job. In a service business, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
- We regularly receive confidential information as part of our normal client relationships. To breach a confidence or to use confidential information improperly or carelessly is unthinkable.
"Execution is Everything"